Digitalkites may collect or seek or gather certain personal information through your access to and use of “www. audienceplay.com” and “www.audienceprime.com” as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile website related link, or otherwise connected thereto (collectively, the “Site”) in order to provide “you” or “your” or “yourself” or “user” (person accessing the Site) our services. Digitalkites shall take the best possible action to uphold the trust placed in Us. Your privacy and the security of your Personal Information (defined below) is very important to Us. Digitalkites shall to the best of its efforts, adopt specific measures to keep secure and manage the personal data provided to Us.
“Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that have been provided by you and/or gathered by Digitalkites.
Notice, access, and choice
We are an active member of local trade associations in countries where we conduct business and comply with all self-regulatory guidelines and local laws.
We conduct our relationships with clients and partners in an ethical and professional manner.
We are committed to educating our clients, our associates and the industry about the issues, guidelines and laws surrounding consumer privacy issues.
We maintain strict quality control procedures to ensure our services are as accurate as possible.
We maintain strict security policies and procedures to handle data in safe haven environment.
Digitalkites as a Processor on Behalf of Clients
- Digitalkites provides digital marketing services designed to help companies manage their customer information more effectively, increase profitability of their marketing or data assets. In this capacity, Digitalkites does not own or control any of the information it processes on behalf of Digitalkites’s clients. All such information is owned and controlled by Digitalkites’s clients. In this capacity Digitalkites receives information as a processor on behalf of our clients.
- When Digitalkites acts as a processor on behalf of its clients, the policies outlined below apply to all data processing operations concerning personal data. Any data processed by Digitalkites will not be further disclosed to third parties except as permitted and or required by the processing contract or under applicable laws. Any information identified or marked as sensitive information by Digitalkites’s client, will be treated accordingly.
- The processing contract will also specify that the processing will be carried out with appropriate data security measures. Digitalkites have in place all necessary measures to protect such Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- As a processor on behalf of Digitalkites’s clients, Digitalkites is not in a position to apply other Privacy Principles applicable to data controllers with respect to the personal data received for processing from its clients.
Digitalkites may be required to disclose Personal Information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including requests to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. Prior to the transfer of Personal Information from the clients, Digitalkites requires contractual confirmation from customers/audience from whom Digitalkites acquired the information that the Personal Information has been provided to Digitalkites, ensuring the data subjects have been provided with proper notice regarding how their personal data will be used or processed. In addition, when personal data is collected directly from data subjects, Digitalkites provides the data subject with a written notice regarding the manner and circumstances in which the personal data will be used and transferred to third parties.
The steps Digitalkites takes to assure data integrity are based on the purposes for which the Personal Information is used.
Digitalkites has an information security policy in place to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Digitalkites’s security officer is responsible for conducting investigations into any alleged computer or network breaches, incidents or problems and ensuring that proper disciplinary action is taken against those who violate Digitalkites’s Information Security Policy. Any security compromises or potential security compromises and any inquiries concerning security should be reported to Digitalkites’s Data Ethics/Privacy liaison.
- An individual may request access to the information which Digitalkites acquired from its clients or maintains in its information products. The individual has the right to learn whether or not data about him or her is found in Digitalkites’s information products and to correct, amend or delete that information when it is inaccurate. This right applies only to Personal Information about the individual making the request and is subject to other limitations as defined by law. Individuals can request access by emailing: email@example.com
- Digitalkites Connectivity Services include data onboarding, linking, and distribution to many of the players in the digital advertising industry to enable smarter targeting with more relevant messages and more accurate measurement. Onboarding is a service that loads, data collected offline into the digital ecosystem, so it can be used for digital advertising purposes. The players include advertisers wishing to reach consumers, advertising supported websites, advertising supported apps, email marketing services, etc.
- Digitalkites services are used to support these interactions for several types of entities in the digital advertising industry, including:
- Marketing Platform Partners: Digitalkites has established partnerships for distribution with hundreds of media and technology providers in the online ecosystem. With these partners, Digitalkites enables advertisers to display relevant ads to specific individuals through websites, mobile apps, email, etc.
- Third Party Data Providers: Digitalkites also offers services that allow third-party data providers, to onboard their offline user data and sync their digital data in such a way that it can be used by advertisers to display more relevant ads and email marketing to consumers.
- Brands: Digitalkites offers connectivity services to digital marketers that advertise to consumers:
- * Brands can onboard their proprietary offline data for their own use to target advertising messages online, on their own website and/or their own mobile apps, and in email.
- * Brands can use their own onboarded proprietary data along with third party onboarded data to offer more relevant ads and email marketing through Digitalkites partners.
- Other Digital Partners: There are other players in the digital advertising industry that Digitalkites partners with to enable the Services. These include cookie, mobile match partners, etc. that allow Digitalkites to recognize an individual across various channels. In addition, Digitalkites sells connectivity services to other third-party advertising service providers to help facilitate their Services/offerings.
Connectivity services work across channels
- Due to technical differences across the channels, Digitalkites uses different approaches tailored specifically to each channel to provide our Services. The common basis of these services is an ID that Digitalkites assigns to an individual. The ID may be used in a personally identifiable state or in a manner that is not used to identify the individual, depending on the channel and the use.
- Digitalkites collects certain types of information in connection with the Services. This includes personal data such as email address, phone number, etc. if permitted by the partners and clients through policy notices they have provided to consumers. We also collect other data such as IP address, mobile device ID, and browser and operating system type and version. In addition, we handle, process, and share this data with our marketing platform partners in the course of performing our services.
Digitalkites Cookie based services
- Connectivity Services for cookie-based integrations are based on a Digitalkites ID and a Digitalkites cookie that together identify a browser. The cookie containing the ID is set when a consumer visits the Site of one of our cookie match partners as a registered user, or when a consumer opens certain emails from a cookie match partner. This shall enable Digitalkites to recognize the consumer as well and set the Digitalkites cookie containing the appropriate ID.
- For cookie-based integrations, three types of connections are maintained. The first is the connection between Digitalkites cookies and marketing platform partner cookies, a sync that enables Digitalkites to distribute advertising data to partners on behalf of our clients. In this case, the Digitalkites cookies containing Digitalkites IDs are synced with cookies set by our marketing platform partners.
- The second connection is between Digitalkites cookies and third-party data providers. In this case, third party data providers onboard their data and Digitalkites matches it to the appropriate Digitalkites IDs, thereby connecting the data to the correct Digitalkites cookie.
- Finally, the third connection is between a brand’s data and the Digitalkites cookie. When marketers onboard their data, Digitalkites associates the brand’s data with the Digitalkites ID, thus connecting this data to the Digitalkites cookies.
- Once all these connections are made, a marketer can use them to understand how ad or email marketing campaigns perform and deliver ads to specific individuals when they visit a Site with ad inventory. For example, we may facilitate the delivery of an ad to an individual in his or her web browser based on a purchase he or she made in a physical retail store, or we may enable a brand to send a personalized marketing email to that individual based on the fact that he or she visited a particular Site.
- Digitalkites cookies expire from Digitalkites's system after 90 days unless they are renewed or refreshed. Digitalkites cookies are used to recognize an individual so that relevant ads and email marketing can be delivered to the intended recipient.
Digitalkites Mobile services
- Connectivity Services for mobile ID integrations are similar to cookie integrations except they use the mobile advertising ID assigned to the device instead of a cookie – namely the Apple ID for Advertising (IDFA) and the Android Advertising ID (AAID). We associate Digitalkites ID with the mobile ID just like we would associate the cookie. Digitalkites links marketing platform partners, third party data providers, and data from a brand to mobile devices through Digitalkites ID.
- Mobile advertising IDs do not expire like cookies. Instead the device gives the user the ability to change the ID at any time, thus breaking the connection between the old ID and the device. Consistent with our online policy, Digitalkites IDs are used to recognize individuals so relevant ads and offline marketing can be delivered and campaigns can be measured.
Personal Data versus Anonymous Connectivity
- Digitalkites may recognize an online or mobile user, when our match partner shares personal data with us. When they share personal data, we can recognize a consumer on an identifiable basis. However, to preserve user privacy, we create a unique Digitalkites ID when we combine it with other anonymous data.
- Digitalkites values the preservation of consumer privacy, designing its systems and services to treat Personal Information and other information that is not used to identify individuals with utmost care. Digitalkites chooses the appropriate Digitalkites ID, pre-identified, based on the services it has been asked to perform.
- The data we hold is non-sensitive personal data and not subject to any sector specific data retention requirements. We retain data collected for our data products for as long as it is useful in our products, either as an actual variable or in order to derive other variables. Personal information not used for any purpose is deleted. If someone objects to us processing their data, we will remove it from our data products, and then from our environment in accordance with our data deletion cycle unless we have a valid justification to hold on to it such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations.
- If you create a new email address, reset the mobile advertising ID on your device, or use a new browser, you will need to apply the appropriate opt out to that new email address, new device ID, and/or new browser as opt-outs are not necessarily transferred between email addresses, browsers, or devices.
- Digitalkites requires that our partners meet the same high standards as we have. We contractually require that our match partners employ notice and choice mechanisms, and we work with other information service providers and our partners to assist them in following their respective industry standards.
Where business needs exist, Digitalkites intends to transfer personal data to entities outside the clients. However, your personal data will not be transferred unless a valid transfer mechanism is in place legitimizing such a transfer.
Collection and use of your Personal Information
We collect certain Personal Information about you which is essential to drive our business and to deliver our services. This information falls into two categories: 1) Personal Information you voluntarily provide when you log into our Site and 2) tracking data collected as you navigate our Site or automatically collected information.
Personal Information you provide to us
- Providing Personal Information is necessary for performance of the services and functionalities offered by the Site. If you decline to provide the requisite Personal Information, we may not be able to process your inquiry or other requests.
- The categories of Personal Information that you provide us during registration include but not limited to your name, your contact information (address, email address and phone number), your company name, your country, your prefer language, et al.
- Whenever you use or render our services using Site, we may ask you to provide your name, your contact information, your address, your account details and/or your credit/debit card information or other payment account information.
- Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the Site, we may also obtain other information about your interests, likes or dislikes that you specifically describe to us.
- We may retain and use the Personal Information provided by you for our business purposes (including to contact you, provide services to you, provide customer service and to send newsletters) such as your name, email address, company, and phone number. The legal basis for this processing is legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our Site and business.
We may retain and use technologies to track your use of our Site and tailor your web experience. When you visit our Site, we may collect information that web browsers, mobile devices and servers make available. We include these in our log files to understand more about visitors to our Site. The tracking information data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our Site and services.
- Cookies are small, unique strings of code stored on your computer that make it easier for you to use our Site and help us improve Site functionality and security. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them).
- We use our own proprietary cookies, as well as cookies hosted by third party vendors. These cookies include non-personally identifiable information that allows advertisers and content owners provide a more customized Site experience. They may be used to tailor ad content on our Site as well as on Sites you may visit in the future. They may collect data such as your browser type, your operating system, Web pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, and other clickstream data. These first-party cookies, targeted at our customers and Site users, are different from the cookies we deploy through the Digitalkites service, which may capture browser data including but not limited to your IP address, browser version, OS type, etc.
- When you visit our Site or open an email you have received from us, we or one of our ad partners may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. These cookies, which do not contain personally identifiable information, enable us to send you ads about our services, customize our services and gather analytics about our web traffic. Additionally, emails we send to you may contain a bit of code known as a “web beacon.” This code helps us understand the time and date that a user has opened an email and when he/she has used a link within the email to visit the Site , allowing us to collect analytics about our traffic, customize our services, and send you ads about our services. You can disable our web beacons by turning images “off” in your email client (e.g., Outlook, Outlook Express). Please see your email client for more information.
- Your browser may permit you to reject or delete cookies, but this may prevent proper working of our website.
We may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- YOU AGREE THAT DIGITALKITES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT OF ACTION AGAINST DIGITALKITES ARISING FROM ANY SUCH LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF SUCH INFORMATION/DATA.
Disclosure to Vendors and other service providers
We may use third party service providers for network, security, email, and hosting services. Suppliers and service providers are required by contract to keep confidential the information received on our behalf and may not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for us.
Disclosure required by law
Under certain circumstances Personal Information may be subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants, or orders. Also, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request or to any other third party with your prior consent to do so. If we are ever legally compelled to disclose your Personal Information to a third party, we will notify you with the contact information we have unless doing so would violate the law or a court order.
Disclosure to Insurance
We may disclose your Personal Information to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
Disclosure of non-personal data
We may share with third parties or service providers non-personally identifiable information about your use of our Site, which could include demographics, interests, and other online habits.
Do Not Track Signals
This website does not recognize browser “do-not-track” signals or similar mechanisms.
- We do not transfer or share any of the Personal Information which can identify the audience individually to our clients or partners inside or outside India.
- Before we share the information, we enter into written agreements with recipients which contain data protection terms that safeguard your information
We do not, collect, hold, process or share any sensitive data of any individual through our Site or products.
Third Party Links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these Sites. However, we shall have no responsibility or obligation to act on the feedback received.
Blog / Forum
Our website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. You can request the removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, alike to comply legally, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and may also aim to provide reasons to the best extent possible.
We display testimonials from satisfied clients on the website in addition to other endorsements. We will obtain our client's permission before we place these testimonials on the Site. If you are a client who wishes to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us: email@example.com
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA, we do not collect any information knowingly from anyone under 18 years of age. Our Site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Our use of your Information
Our primary goal in collecting your information is to understand your needs and to enhance your experience on our Site. Providing Personal Information/ data is necessary for performance of the services and functionalities offered by the Site. Digitalkites may also disclose information about our users when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law.
Your choices and how to opt-out
Digitalkites offers our clients or client prospects the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional e-mail, SMS, calls or any way of communication about our product and services. If clients or client prospects need to opt-out of collection of their information and any marketing communication on behalf of Digitalkites services and our other products, they can send an email requesting for the same in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also opt out from programmatic display ads from blocking sites and third parties from reading and saving your cookie data.
- To opt-out of the collection and use of data for interest-based advertising on your mobile device, you can modify the settings on your mobile device.
For example: For Apple Devices- Go to Settings, Select Privacy, Select Advertising, and enable the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting. For Android Devices: Open the Google Settings App, Select Ads, and enable the "Opt out of interest-based advertising" setting.
- To make any changes to your data (for example, if your name is spelt wrong) or opt-out from Interest based advertisements, you can also directly send us email to email@example.com, describing about the same in detail.
Data Protection Officer
Digitalkites shall appoint a Data Protection Officer to manage your Personal Information/ data and to respond the certain requests. On matters of data protection this policy is to practice extreme caution for the benefit of both that is you and Digitalkites. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices with respect to your Personal Information/ data, you can reach out to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to Policy
- If we change material terms of the policy, we will provide notice of the revised policy for (30) thirty days on the home page of the Site. We will also take other steps as necessary depending on the nature of the changes, including obtaining your consent where required by local data protection laws, or providing you with the opportunity to delete your Personal Information.
Contact us about questions and concerns
You can also write to the following address, which is our principle place of business:
Way2online Interactive India PVT LTD
Road No - 1